Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Beach Bum

Sunday was absolutely beautiful so after church and a family picnic we decided we were heading to the lake. It was so tempting to jump in because it was so hot but I only waded in to my waist.The water was so clear you could see the bottom everywhere; it was a little depressing because I knew that nothing was on my bait when I was fishing:) Waylon basked in the sun like a beach bum and Wade and I fished. It was a goreous way to end a great weekend.

As long as Waylon has something to chew on and stuff to look at he would sit in his swing for hours if I let him.

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute! His cousin is big on chewing stuff too, but not so much on the sitting. She does like to sit in one place for very long. Which is a big pain. :P

    ReplyDelete