Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Since He's Been Two

I can't say that Waylon has had a ton of fun since turning two. He has been sick for a week. On Thursday last week we went to have lunch with Wade and he threw up all over Daddy's office (lovely). He's been throwing up off and on since to the point that we're taking him to the doctor tomorrow.

There's been a lot of this...


And a day worth of this...
I hate feeling helpless like I have the last couple of days. Every time I think he's getting better he throws up. We're both running low on clothes because everyday we go through at least two outfits. The dishes are piled high because I just want to sit and cuddle him and do nothing else. My friend Liv's words of wisdom, "The dishes will be there tomorrow."

1 comment:

  1. Poor baby. And poor you! I think it's way harder on us than them when they are sick. :( You just want to make them feel better and you can't. Definitely one of the hardest parts of motherhood!

    I meant to tell you that my mom was so impressed with the way you were with Waylon. I guess it was the first time she'd been around you guys in a while and she was saying what a wonderful mother you are. Hope he gets to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete