Sunday, March 18, 2012

Feed the birds

So I am deathly afraid of birds...so terrified in fact that a pigeon had me in tears the last time we were in Seattle. This may come as a surprise to most; my husband didn't even know the extent of my fear until recently. I try to keep this little known fact a secret because it's like Chandler not liking dogs and Ross not liking ice cream-it's completely silly and just "un-American". Well God has a sense of humor, as we all well know, and He's definitely laughing because Waylon's newest favorite things are birds. The nasty, dirty, swooping, pooping things. The things that make my heart beat 500 times faster and dive under the cover of the porch.

But, because I love my son so much, I have found myself cleaning out 2 of our bird houses so new families could move in and torture me. We also bought a bird feeder and food for them and Wade so kindly put them up yesterday chuckling all the whole merry time while I was hiding behind Waylon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I had no idea you were afraid of birds! Way to take one for your boy. :)

    ReplyDelete