Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Looking for things in all the wrong places

Before having Waylon, I was one of those who was obsessive about a clean house. Everything had its proper place, and, by god, it better be there when I go looking for it. With the exception of the dogs (and their hair) things were nice and tidy all the time. Well, things have changed a bit. If you stop by our house without any notice you'll walk over dozens of books and newspapers strewn across the floor and trip on at least on truck. But a delightful boy will always be there to greet you.
I had to take some pictures of the odd things I've been finding around the house...
...blocks in the plant


...tucked into the recliner - sprinkles

...little boy in a pot

2 comments:

  1. Haha, those are great! Did you guys get a new recliner? I don't remember there being a red one.

    P.S. I like your new background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!!! Great post, funny pics. I'm glad I found you here Danae. I love your site!

    ~ Devon

    ReplyDelete