Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines

Instead of just one valentine this year, I had two. Wade works so hard so I can stay at home with Waylon and knows and loves me in a way that boggles my mind. And Waylon brings such joy into our home. What blessings I have!
Wade and Waylon got me flowers simply signed, "The Boys."



Waylon enjoying his Valentine sucker.


Waylon had a doctors appointment today for his 12 month check up. He is a healthy, loving, rambunctious little boy.

Weight: 19.1 lbs 12%
Height: 30" 75%
They also tested for anemia and lead which meant that he had to have his blood taken. They pricked his finger and drained blood out of it - he didn't cry and was quite fascinated by what the phlebotomist was doing. I, on the other hand, wanted to cry and kept rocking him for my own mental/emotional health. Then we couldn't get the bleeding stopped so we had to stay at the hospital for about 1/2 hour until they decided it was safe for him to go home.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty flowers!

    I can't believe he is a full two pounds heavier than S! He doesn't feel like it. Why did they have to do the blood test? Neither of my girls have ever had that done. Sounds stressful...for the Mama. Haha :) Glad to hear he's doing well.

    ReplyDelete