Wednesday, October 27, 2010

lia sophia

So, I've been researching for different ways to contribute to our family's finances without working a 9-5. Right now, I only work 2 1/2 days a week, which really doesn't seem like much but it is a bit straining with a child in tow. One of my employers lets me take Waylon to work, which I love...the other is a bit too dangerous to take Waylon so he gets to hang out with his grammy and aunties.

Anyway, I'm blabbering, I know. I've found something that I actually want to do. It's called lia sophia (no capitals, its not a typo) and its a fashion jewelry company. I get to wear great jewelry and travel a little and meet new people all at the same time. Women ask me to come to their homes and do a show for them...they invite their friends, listen to a little presentation about the company, try on all kinds of jewelry, and even win retired pieces. Last night was my starter show and I had a blast - I really like doing this.

The greatest thing about lia sophia is that if you buy 2 regular priced items the 3rd (most expensive) item is always 1/2 off. AND there's a life time guarantee for every piece - if a clasp breaks, a gem pops out, or even if you don't like it anymore - you send it to the company and they send you another one or a different piece of your choice.

This blog won't become my little soapbox for lia sophia but if you ever want to host a show or know someone who might let me know and I'd love to chat with them. I'll post the monthly specials too.
These are two of my favorite pieces - Front Row & Dahlia.


No comments:

Post a Comment