
Fall is my favorite time of year. I love to pick out pumpkins, rake leaves, and, honestly, its the greatest season to decorate for. Its so easy, yet so beautiful - pumpkins, squash, apples, and leaves- what more can you ask for? A wonderful array of colors from our marvelous Artist.
Today, Waylon and I went to the grocery store and picked out some pumpkins. We got home and I got him into the house before I unloaded the groceries. I opened the back of my car and got the bag and gallon of milk out and turned to go inside when I heard an ominous bump...one of the pumpkins had fallen out of the car and was headed down our driveway! Our driveway is steep, which leads to our road, which is steep, which leads to one of the busiest intersections in town. I did eventually catch the pumpkin 1/2 way down the hill.
Part of me really wishes I would have just let it go.
Hahaha, I can just see you chasing a pumpkin down that steep hill. That would have made a pretty big mess if you'd let it go! :)
ReplyDelete