Thankfully, Wade's sister and brother-in-law live near the water, and, thankfully, they are gracious enough to share their beachfront and boat with us during the summer. We live for the time we get to spend with them cooling off and playing in the water.
Waylon & his cousin, Abby
We fill this little boat up and Waylon loves to splash in his exclusive swimming pool. No cousins allowed.
Waylon doesn't necessarily like boat rides. I think its more because he hates the confinement of his lifejacket, not the boat ride itself.
AND he was cranky because he hadn't napped all day and I'd forgotten his bottle so he had to drink his formula out of a straw-he was thoroughly unimpressed.
Luckily, the boat's roaring engine and the rocking of the waves put him to sleep in short order. Here he is napping wedged between two seats.
We went to a bridge nearby to watch people stop to jump off. There are rope swings or they just jump.
Holy crap! I didn't know you could jump from that bridge! That is really scary!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture of you and Waylon! And the one of him and Abby is really cute too. :)
We should go to the lake after your garage sale if it's still warm. I'm excited to go to Canada, but bummed that we are missing the Labor Day campout.