Monday, August 30, 2010

Tire(d) Already

So about six years ago after arriving at a friend's house I heard what sounded like air coming out of a tire really fast. It was dark and I didn't really care but I thought I should check my tires anyway (thanks dad). This is what I found...


Yes, it is a fork!
Yesterday on our way home from church I thought I had blown a tire but when we got out to check all was fine but a piece of silver something was sticking out of my back passenger tire. Wade said I could drive home if we went slow.
Today, I took it into Les Schwab and they found this...
Except this isn't the real thing. I found one of ours because the guy couldn't even remove it from the tire because it was so mangled and twisted. We had to buy a completely new (used) tire.
I'm really looking forward to 2016. I can't even imagine what I might pick up then ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's crazy! Glad it didn't cause your tire to blow out.

    ReplyDelete