Waylon and I went on a road trip to Montana with his Grammy, aunties, great-aunties, and cousins. We went over to meet great-auntie Sherrie and his second cousin George. We always stay in the same hotel which is way cool. The lobby has all kinds of waterfalls and four hottubs. The pool room has a huge pool, a kiddie pool, and a hottub.
I was able to find him some adorable swim trunks and an under armor(ish) long sleeve shirt. Auntie Jaybe provided the boat which he loved, even without the water.
He loved sitting in the recliner in our room. He is getting so big I can'tbelieve it-he just looks like a little man.

He loved the kiddie pool and probably would have stayed in for hours if I would have let him. I can't wait for this summer when he can splash in the lake.

Waylon and me playing in the pool. I took him down there later at night so there wouldn't be as many people. It was only 8:30 at night but in Montana it was 9:30. I couldn't figure out why people were looking at me funny-it was because my baby was in the pool until 10pm. Oh well...he enjoyed it and slept well :)

He was such a geat little traveler. He either slept or played quietly. Rarely was he cranky. Such a good little man.

I love the swim outfit! It is so cute! That's funny that you were swimming until ten. :) Glad he did good for you in the car!
ReplyDelete