Easter has always been a special time of year for Wade and me but this year was much more real. God allowed Jesus to come to this earth knowing what He would go through-what an amazing display of love for us. And Jesus obeyed His father knowing good and well He would be beaten, mocked, and eventually die for our sins. I've understood this since I was a child, but only when you become a parent do you fully grasp the sacrifice God made for us. There's no way I would deliberately send Waylon into danger, let alone knowing that he would die and be separated from me, if only for a short time. What an amazing God we serve to give us the gift of His Son so that we may have everlasting life.
Waylon in his Easter outfit that Grandpa & Grandma bought for him.
(Doesn't he look like one of those porcelain dolls they sell in magazines?)
(Doesn't he look like one of those porcelain dolls they sell in magazines?)
That really does put it into perspective!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the outfit! He TOTALLY looks like one of those dolls! I wouldn't have thought of it but as soon as you said it that's all I could see. Too funny. :)